Top Menu

What if an incident has already occurred or I am already under investigation?

Legal representation from the Program only applies to allegations that are the result of acts or omissions that occur after Membership, but that does not mean nothing can be done. If you are currently under investigation or you have a pending appeal before the State Personnel Board, you can still take advantage of the legal experience and expertise that John Chung Law attorneys provide.

Contact John Chung Law today for a free consultation and have one of our attorneys review your case and assist you through this process. Even if you have been appointed a representative or have retained an attorney, our attorneys will give you an independent assessment of your case and let you know if we can help. It’s never too late to get the right attorney to handle your case, so exercise your right to choose how your career will be protected.